Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Friday, June 17, 2005

hello!

i really need to get started packing for the trip... i have done absolutely nothing. i'm thinking about getting one of those travel Scrabble games for the plane, but i dunno. i still want some bamboo or plastic knitting needles for the plane ride out, so i'm going to need to find a way to get those. i also need to finish my hat, since i'm using metal needles, and i can't take those on the plane. sooooo... yeah. gonna go now, since i have homework to do. byes! -celia

1 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Suna Kendall said...

Just so you'll know, no one has been concerned about my sock needles, and I fly every 2-3 weeks with a sock in my carryon with two Addi Turbos as the needles (metal), so you might not have to worry about new needles. Of course, I like bamboo a lot...Sue Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home