Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

preperations

i'm really busy right now, getting stuff together for LLLI and regular life. i'm so excited about LLLI!!!!! i want the time to go by faster. i just can't wait until it's time! i can tell that i'm going to be knitting all the time. and it's knitting in WASHINGTON D.C.!!!! which is so awesome!!!! so............................. yeah. i'm being weird. sorry about that. okay, i'm done now. bye!!

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Suna Kendall said...

Hey, I am also going to be knitting all the time, so I must be weird too. I can't wait to see you again, and to introduce you to my son, Kynan.

Sue Ann

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger AgnesAnne said...

Not weird at all.
At any momoent it hits me that I"M GOING TO DC!!!
and I grin

or I'll do this... IN DC
or I'll meet so snd so at LLLI>>
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And then I wake up...
I can't wait to get there!
Gail

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I live only 2 or 3 hours away from DC -- we used to go there for field trips almost every year when I was little -- but I have never been to an International Conference before! I am very excited and a little scared!! :D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home